Answers to Some Common Bash Questions
What are the Dates of the event?
July 22nd – July 28th 2019
Location; where is the event being held?
Sam’s Town Hotel and Casino, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas NV 89122
What Does Sam’s Town have to offer?
- 645 Guest rooms
- Courtesy shuttle to the Strip and Downtown
- 56 Lanes Bowling Center featuring BES-X Entertainment System.
- Multiple Restaurants as well as a Food Court
- 600 seat BINGO Parlor
- Poker Room
- State-of-the-art Race and Sports Book
- Roxy’s Lounge.
- 18 screen movie theater complex with THX Sound and stadium seating with movable seat arms.
- Mystic Falls Park Atrium featuring Sunset Stampede Laser Light Show
- Free valet Parking or self park.
- Fitness Center.
- Huge Arcade
- Tropical Pool and hot tub.
What’s the phone number to call Sam’s Town to book my room
A702-456-7777 or 877-593-5993
What’s the Hotel Discount Booking Code?
Is there a link for me to book my room at Sam’s Town?
Yes, here you go: https://www.bconnectedonline.com/resnetf.php?STA9PUC07
(Please note the discount code is already programed into this link so it will not ask for it but you will still be getting in our discounted room block.
How do I buy my bash Pass?
Can I pay at the door?
Yes, space permitting you can purchase your Bash Pass at the door
What are the options for attending Brie’s Pop-Up Party?
You can purchase a full week Pass or a Weekend Pass. You may also choose a daily Pass.
Where is the closest airport?
The closest airport is McCarran Airport
Do I need to rent a car?
No, there are shuttle available to take you to the host hotel Sam’s Town also Uber and Lyft are a great way to get around Vegas
Excursions; besides the events included with the Bash are there excursions available?
Yes, we have a few things available:
The Poker Tournament on Thursday night it’s a $45. Buy in
We also have what we call our Dinner Club…
What’s the Dinner Club?
The Dinner Club is an optional Bash Excursion, pay as you go. It’s a great way to make new friends and experience some of the great food Vegas to offer.
We’ve been doing this for a few years now and it’s very popular. Some go each day but most pick and choose according the restaurant selection of the day.
How do we choose the restaurants you ask? Great question; we try to offer great food at reasonable cost to a little nicer but not crazy expensive. Each day is a different selection and offers a different experience and different people but always a good time. We also take into consideration location. This years choices are all about 5 miles or less from the host hotel and all are on Flamingo Road which is very handy because Sam’s Town is located at the corner or Boulder Hwy and Flaming Rd.
The plan is you meet at Sam’s Town Valet at 6:00 pm wait about 15 minutes or so in case you get someone running late but while you are waiting you can decide on your carpool. Some drive from home so will have cars, other rent cars but really the best way is to just use Lyft or Uber. I’m guessing it would be about an $8. Uber/Lyft ride and split 3 ways it’s a deal.
NOTE: Thursday and Friday the restaurants are located right here at Sam’s town so we will meet there at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 6:00 pm Fugo D Chao 360 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas http://fogodechao.com/menu/
- Wednesday Yama Sushi 1350 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas http://www.sushiinvegas.com/restaurants/Yama-Sushi-Las-Vegas – menus
- Thursday TGI Friday’s Located right here at Sam’s Town https://www.tgifridays.com/menu/dine-in
- Friday 6:00 pm The Angry Butcher Steakhouse, located right here at Sam’s Town. Menu https://www.samstownlv.com/dine/the-angry-butcher
- Saturday 6:00 pm Lotus of Siam Thai Restaurant 620 E. Flamingo Rd Las Vegas Menu https://lotusofsiamlv.com/menu-2/
- Sunday Hamburgers Mary’s 1700 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas. Menu https://www.hamburgermarys.com/lasvegas/
Deadlines; what are the deadlines for booking my room and registering for the event?
June 15th, 2019
How Can I meet and interact with people attending Brie’s Pop-Up Party before the event?
We have a Facebook group you are welcome to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/403162463065355/
I’m a single attending alone. Will I make friends easily?
Yes! We are a friendly bunch, great people with a smile, tell them you’re new and most will welcome you with open arms. You’ll make amazing lifelong friends .
Do many couples attend?
Yes, we have quite a few couples that attend so you’ll blend right in.
Do I have to stay at the host hotel to attend the event?
No, it’s not required but most do and other who have stayed off property in the past say it not nearly as much fun when you have to go back and an other hotel. You miss a lot of the hangout time plus we want you to be safe so don’t drink and drive.
Do you have a list of recommended apps that will enhance my time in Las Vegas?
- Door Dash
- Uber Eats
Is there shopping near by to pick up last minute items and munchies for the room?
Yes, there’s a Super Wal-Mart right across the street.